cami and i went to disneyland on friday! (it seems i only blog about my disneyland trips, i promise i do other stuff).
we got stuck on the matterhorn, so we had to wait til escorts came to walk us down the 4 flights of stairs. never been stuck on a ride, so i'll count that as a success!
and i lost my cell phone on indiana jones, still not found. grrr.
besides the cell phone loss, it was a really great night.

6 comments:
jealous of all your disneyland adventures but what a bust that is about your poor phone. wah wah...i guess it isn't the happiest place on earth!
that is awesome.
I remember when I was little and we were living in LA, we had season passes to Disneyland. Me and my older bro got stuck on Space Mountain, and they turned on the lights and we had to walk out. It KILLED the whole ride for me. Even now, if I (ever) go back, I probably will roll my eyes and not go on. PLUS I think we waited in line for 2-3 hours!!!!!! LAME.
Ahh craziness! Glad it didn't ruin the ride, though I'm sorry about your phone! It still completely weirds me that you hang out with Cami! Our brothers were besties. Small world. Incidentally, that's Av's fav Disney ride. :)
Going down Space Mountain with the lights on was such a blast-and exiting Pirates of the Caribbean through an emergency exit and a Cast Member food court was kind of a blast. ps we need to meet up at D-Land one of these days-my pass is getting a little dusty.
gurl. I was totally at Disneyland on Friday too! no joke. I wish we would have run into each other.
Post a Comment