Aleisha (my sister's sister-in-law) throws this Halloween party for her nieces and nephews (some of which are my nieces and nephews too. doi) every October. It's such a cute tradition. The kids eat corn dogs and treats and watch a movie on blankets in the backyard. And the adults chat inside and enjoy and tasty tasty dinner. The Bourne family is so good to me and makes me feel a part of the family too. The more family the better, I say. And the more parties to throw, the better-er. And check out these costumes. !!! I did the make up. And the girls felt like a million bucks when I busted out mascara.
I love that Saylor is a sailor. She is soooooooo stinking cute. And Brookie?? oh my goodness. Was campbell anything?? I love Halloween parties. I can't wait to have my own house someday and really go all out!!!
4 comments:
A. A teen blog post brightens my day
B. Love the brunette pic
C. Cute kids
D. Fun party
E. Missing u as always
besides the fact that you guys always throw the trendiest parties, i LOVE your "this is me" picture right now. BEAUTIFUL!
I love that Saylor is a sailor. She is soooooooo stinking cute. And Brookie?? oh my goodness. Was campbell anything?? I love Halloween parties. I can't wait to have my own house someday and really go all out!!!
Loves. Lets gmail chat soon!!
i want to party as well as aleisha.
and the bournes costumes are so perfect. that picture is priceless.
Post a Comment