Saturday, November 13, 2010

i solemnly swear to not post any more halloween pictures on this blog until 2011

Should I be sorry that it's mid November and I still have more Halloween pics to blog? Didn't think so.

I went to Pumpkin City, again. This time was with the Bournes for FHE.
Then on Halloween night we had the mystery dinner. Ohhh myyy! it was so cool/fun/totally awesome. Jens goal was to make it as spooky as possible. I wish you could've heard Jens witch voice. Incredible.

Lady Fingers:
Melted Witch (we copied the one Egan did for the Porter's mystery dinner):
The dessert was my job...
Graveyard Delight:
Swamp Juice:
Mummy Head:


Menu:
Not pictured: Frankenstein's Special (broccoli soup), Zombie Eyes (carrots cut round with olives)

+thanks for the pics Dave!

2 comments:

brightbit said...

to cute to boot. love your hair.

Jane said...

well i'm disappointed that campbell is missing.
but i love your October/Halloween posts and the Bourne's knocked it out of the park.
I would pay to hear Jen's spooky voice. What execution on the spooky dinner! amazing.