Wednesday, September 22, 2010

down by the banks of the hanky panky

+ i went to utah last weekend. and it was so so good. so good to have a mini vacation. so good to be in utah! so good to see best friends and family. we went to jane boyers wedding and it was gorgeous! layed poolside with kimberly and jane. picked raspberries with annie and quinn and went to lunch. annie's garden is Amazing!!! visited my old job. ate at sawadee with friends. went to my grandma's house and she treated us to lunch. bridal shower for tara. karaoke at the highlander! breakfast at egan's. went to my old ward. it was all just so good.

+ fall is here and i'm happy about it. what should i be for halloween??

+ todays Oprah had me crying.

+ my ipod isn't working. bummed about that.

+ found out that there was fraud in my checking account!!! $3,500! the creep spent it in europe at some resort. terrible! and such a hassle! and a tad scary! i'll get the $ back with in 10 days. but i have to fill out paperwork and it probably won't be finalized for another 90 days. bad luck feels never ending.

+ but guess what happened?! best news i've heard in a while. the Robbers were CAUGHT! you know...the robbers that have stolen from me, jane, and maggie while hiking. twice (maggie and me once, jane twice) ! well we think/hope that these are the guys. even if their not it feels good to hear bad guys are busted!

2 comments:

brightbit said...

this post was so fun to read (minus creepy fraudster). I loved all the links and esspc. that pretty photo. Did you know your blog is #1 on my bookmarks? not even lyin.

Momma Strain said...

Ok so I saw that article on KSL and I thought 'OMG I wonder if those are the d-bags who stole from the twins!" So were they really? It said the police were going to start checking police reports against the stolen items to hopefully replace stuff. I REALLY REALLY hope you guys get some of your stuff back! The nerve... I'm so glad they were caught, even if they arent your burglers.