FHE with the Bournes.I was lesson. I showed them this youtube. It was the youtube that spread like wild fire last November in the spirit of Thanksgiving. It's a great one. I think Mormon Messages (i love that youtube channel btw!) should have more kid related ones. My nieces and nephews would love to watch them. They love to watch Spiritual Crocodiles....as do I. But then FHE would be Youtube every week. ha.
Anyway we each said something we were thankful for. Then I challenged them to say 2 things they are thankful for in their nightly prayers that they haven't thanked Heavenly Father for in a while. I think this lesson was more for me then them. As I need a reminder to Count My Blessings. I have so much to be thankful for!
6 comments:
Love this post. Great links and a good reminder. Cute crew too!
i love your roommates. can i have one?
I loved watching that video again. It makes me thankful. I'm thankful for you.
you are so cute. i think you're going to be the best mom!
Campbell is KILLING me. Oh my she is adorable.
Definitely true. I am in the dumps right now and life is handing the Briggs family black spot after black spot after black spot. I need a golden star, okay?
I need to count my blessings. Thanks, teen.
i love everyone of ya. I'm thankful for you cuties.
Post a Comment