Sunday, August 22, 2010

who says blondes are more fun?



i went dark. and it's taking some adjusting. i've Never been dark. ever. so it feels so very weird. my nieces and nephews keep calling me jane. and a boy in church who went on a date with jane a year ago stopped me and hugged me and chatted it up about the date before i could correct him. so i pretended i was her. opps! it was a bad move but it all happened so fast.

17 comments:

H C M said...

I love it, love it. But it is tripping me out too. Yikes, this might test my ability to tell you two apart!

Mandy said...

No way, Jose. You are definitely still gorgeous you! Haha I LOVE it! Sooooo beautiful. Lovin the red lips too. Remember when we were roomies that one time and... Shoot! Maybe you do look a bit like Jane. Haha jk. Love you and the 'do

The Crandallions said...

Wow! Having your hair dark makes you both look more alike. You are beautiful! Love you blond or brunette.

Jane said...

shoooot girl. you look good as a darky. it's really trippin me out too. How is it possible to confuse myself with my own twin? like that doesn't make sense. and please correct yourself soon with said date. so funny.

megan said...

holy moly, I really like.

brightbit said...

K loooooooove it Lu hu huv it!!! Way to be brave and rock the hottness. Thanks for updating us. I miss u!

Topsy and Havoc said...

so pretty! but i wouldn't expect anything else! geesh.

Auburn said...

oh - I'm so loving it! you look adorable. you knew you would! Now you can really be twinners!

Paige said...

Looks really great!
And that's hilarious about the guy at church...

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Okay. I think this is the first time EVER that I have had trouble between you two. OH MY GOSH!!! What kind of BFF am I if I can't tell you two apart!!! That is crazyyyy!

I love it. I have noticed that you can pull of ANY look. Go girl.

Momma Strain said...

LOL thats funny about the boy at church! I'm having flash backs of waaaay back in the day when we were little and you both always had the same hair cut and I had a heck of a time figuring you two out! LOL

shauna.m. said...

oh boy oh boy oh boy......i can not wait to get home!!!!!!...just to see this!!!

Our Little Family said...

So cute! You look gorgeous both ways! It is always nice for a change! It must be fun to be a twin :)

heather said...

love it!! you look gorgeous! either way though. blonde or brown. you're hot. i loved that story about jane's date. so good.

shauna.m. said...

wait a sec...i just realized before i could be either color and always have a mojority with blonde vs. brunettes...now im the only blonde twin!! ur both gonna pick on me now!!!

Carrie Fowler said...

i love your dark hair. You look great with dark hair !

Every time I go to visit my sister someone at church starts a conversation with me as if I were my sister. When I tell them that I am her sister they sometimes don't believe me. The last time I was there I had to get my 4 year old niece to tell her neighbor that I was not her mom because he didn't believe me. It was hilarious.

mandy said...

Wow----LOVIN the dark hair. Seriously love it. I still think you look very different from Jane...but maybe if you two were right next to eachother it would be harder to tell!!
Love you!