your brown hair is fa reeeeaking me out!!!
I can't blame them. and I won't.
so so cute. love the headbands. love the hair.
Each pic is so interesting. And I need to see you in person, be around you all day, so I can know you with dark hair. It is lovely, but I'm not used to it on you..
It is craziness. I feel confused. I think I am looking at Jane's blog and I don't get it. AGHHH. That said - you are all super cute. Wish we were taking a trip down there soon.
Can you be any prettier? I think not.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
your brown hair is fa reeeeaking me out!!!
I can't blame them. and I won't.
so so cute. love the headbands. love the hair.
Each pic is so interesting. And I need to see you in person, be around you all day, so I can know you with dark hair. It is lovely, but I'm not used to it on you..
It is craziness. I feel confused. I think I am looking at Jane's blog and I don't get it. AGHHH.
That said - you are all super cute. Wish we were taking a trip down there soon.
Can you be any prettier? I think not.
Post a Comment