Thursday, May 20, 2010

8 days

i leave in 8 days. crazy.

on saturday my friends threw myself and jane boyer (she moved to san fran this weekend) a 'Don't Go!' Going Away Party. It was so fun to see all my favorite people. But so sad too. Dang, I love this place and I love my friends. It just can't possibly get better then this. Serious.

Jane (the twin) made paper airplanes so people could write us little notes...

Thanks Missy, for hosting!



Cloud Sugar cookies, smores, Ali's marsh mellow treats (a party favorite), and san pellegrinos.

thank you friends. i love you!

5 comments:

b said...

I love the picture of you and Greg because it looks like a missionary picture where everyone is sure not to touch one another.

H C M said...

What a cool party. Good friends, fun food, clever, artful, warm, fun!

David said...

Very cool and thoughtful idea.

holli h. said...

awww. . . kristine. I'm sad that you're leaving-- even though I never see you anyway. haha. I guess all hope of ever seeing in you in the near future is shattered. I am very excited to continue to read about your adventures in california though! I'll be tuned in.

Livi said...

I cant believe you're moving even further away!! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures. What a fun/sad party!