$4 later and I am now in first place for favorite Aunt. thank you mcdonald's dollar menu and playland. and i about died when the pulled out a mini cone for Quinn. too cute.
I love Quinn. I read Annie's blog sometimes and she always posts the funniest things about that girl. What a riot! She looks like she is moving NON-STOP!
Love you and miss you!
You need to come visit NC Maricela is coming in 2 weeks! Well, she has to drop a friend off at the airport and is staying for the weekend...(she lives in SC)
3 comments:
I love Quinn. I read Annie's blog sometimes and she always posts the funniest things about that girl. What a riot! She looks like she is moving NON-STOP!
Love you and miss you!
You need to come visit NC Maricela is coming in 2 weeks! Well, she has to drop a friend off at the airport and is staying for the weekend...(she lives in SC)
Ah! MINI CONE?!?! no way! Issac would LOVE that! Makes me want to go wake him up from his nap just to take him to mickey d's for one! too cute!
Ah! MINI CONE?!?! no way! Issac would LOVE that! Makes me want to go wake him up from his nap just to take him to mickey d's for one! too cute!
Post a Comment