Tuesday, February 24, 2009

spring, color, fabric, my mom

Thank you Salt Lake City! Thank you for the blue skies and the spring air. Today was beautiful. Sure it rained randomly in the middle of the day but it cleared up and man, it was gorgeous. What a pretty place I live.

Spring is so colorful...and so is my room. Thanks to the stacks of fabric and a pretty blanket on the end of my bed. I can't seem to keep my room clean though. There are just too many projects going on. Jane and I have turned half our room into a 'studio.' Its fun crafting with the twin. I love it.

In other news...This cool cat comes into town tomorrow. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

cute room!

I wish I could see Holly!! and you!

Maggie said...

My room is SERIOUSLY lacking some color... and someone who looks exactly like me

... single birth complex