Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well Thanks!

Saturday was a great day! I received a rad v-day package from my girl Livi. She sent me and my roommates yummy candy, a cd mix full of fun love songs (i love livi's mixes), heart stickers, crispy cream doughnut certificate, and a RAD lipstick pen (kinda obsessed with it). So thanks Livi! You are so sweet and thoughtful.
Saturday afternoon Egan, Jane, and I met my bro-in-law for lunch. He was in town from CA for his brothers mission homecoming. I loved visiting with him and I loved receiving a package from my sisters family. It was so darling! I've been enjoying the candy all week and I love looking at the sweet card from them that is on my fridge.


And Mom, thanks for your package. We all loved the fun-dip! You are cute!
I'm feeling the love!

2 comments:

Livi said...

Kris-TEEN! You are too sweet. I love sending my GFs packages. you are the best girl ever.

mandy said...

WOW.. your Valentines packages sound like what I get for Christmas! What a nice big holiday!