Tuesday, February 17, 2009

nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts...

Presidents Day was productive. One of the many errands we ran on Monday was to Home Depot. Us three girls in home depot trying to describe to 4 different men what we need to fix our table and couch was...um...hilarious. They were very helpful though. So Monday night we got to work. Thanks to our handy-man friend John and his many tools we got a lot done in one night. Maggie was a sport and made another run to home depot to get some more stuff (don't know what anything is called). And good thing she did cause her good looks and charm got some good service at HD!!

Our house is coming along very nice. We love it here in SLC. I will show you pictures soon! I ordered some art prints from etsy today to hang on my wall. Excited!!




Heart in the snow! Happy the snow is melting!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish i could say the same about the snow melting in rexburg..now i understand why we spent last year in socal.

Auburn said...

I love Home Depot - the ultimate home improvement warehouse! They are so fabulous there!!

H C M said...

I'm so proud of you girls. Look at you!

mandy said...

oh how i love home depot. That place can fix anything. I cannot WAIT to see what you guys have done to the apartment. I can only imagine. It will be the sweetest spot in sugarhouse!

Livi said...

I can't wait to see your finished house! I loved your home depot stories last night. :)

Anonymous said...

love the post! so funny, I could picture you all in the store trying to explain everything. can't wait to see the end results!

Maggie said...

hahahahaha... I love that you A. thought that looked like a heart B. enough to take a picture of it... It's why I love you so much Marsha.

SUCH a good sport for going to Home Depot all those times! ;) you'd think there was an ulterior motive!