Thursday, February 26, 2009

a little this a little that

Jane made this necklace for the etsy shop. I'm tempted to buy it.

My bestie Shauna just started a blog (it's about time). She is Gorgeous, So Amazingly talented, Freakin Fun to be around. You'll love it. Check it out at shaunamorse.blogspot.com


I've been working on some pillows lately. I really love pillows. Lots and Lots of pillows. I like them piled on my bed and sitting on a couch or chair. I love how they can bring some color to a space. Here are some log cabin style pillow that I've made. I'm going to put them on our etsy shop soon.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that you in the first picture modeling the necklace? I love that picture! The pillows turned out perfect!

shauna.m. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauna.m. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauna.m. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauna.m. said...

sorry k that posted a million times...and it wont let me fix it!!!!

shauna.m. said...

what i tried to say was...im blushing i love ou...i want to lay in a sunny firls w/ all those pillows!!

Katie M. said...

kristine!
Sensational pillows. How can I even say how cute those really are?

Darling.

Livi said...

Those pillows are BOMB yous the coolest and I totally agree on the necklace. I love that Jane makes them long. I checked out shaunas blog and COOOOL. Nice style. You have good taste in friends (if I do say so myself hahahahaha)

Nicole Montgomery said...

i want that necklace, and that picture of shauna, and for you to move back to rexburg where you all belong. why oh why did i find you so late in life? haha