Saturday, January 3, 2009

wrapped up

I sure do love spending Christmas in St. George. We've been doing it for the past 5 or 6 years. Christmas day was simple. It was just Jane, Egan, and my parents. After opening presents we went to my cousins house for Christmas breakfast and I saw Valkyrie with my sisters (really good movie ps). We enjoyed a tasty dinner, playing games, and making dance videos (more on that later) .
I made five pairs of pj pants for us to open on Christmas eve. Cozy Cozy.

The day after Christmas my nieces and nephews arrived! And that is when the party really got started. Jane and I sat the kiddos down and gave them little gifts. Jane and I collected Beanie Babies when we were kids (haha) and decided that they would be fun to re-gift. I could be embarrassed that I collected Beanie Babies but when I opened the box of them from our attic I fell in love with them again. They are just so cute. And the kids loved them!



More on our St. George vaca later.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I didn't know the beanie babies were from you guys from your collection. So cute. Thanks for sharing. Cannon played with his at church today.

Paige said...

That's a great re-gift! Those things are so fun to hold.

The jammies do look cozy.