Thursday, August 21, 2008

rain on me!



I was freaking out last night as I watched the Beach Volleyball finals! Don't you just love the Olympics! China was super fun to watch as well. They are talented and definitely put up a challenge for USA. I love the intensity the May and Walsh bring to the game. It was so exciting to watch. I was also amazed that they make it look easy to play in pouring rain!

3 comments:

Livi said...

I thought about you when I was watching the volleyball. One of my favorite sports to watch at the Olympics.

Mandy said...

watching olympic volleyball has been my favorite this year! it reminds me of going to all of your games in the old days! last night was amazing, though. beach volleyball astounds me.

i miss you!!! i still can't believe we never got together either!! if i win cute mom then you are a ringer for the fabulousness award. i love the way you live life.

Maggie said...

I always forget that you are a volleyball player. It's so weird I don't really know that side of you!