Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paris

Versailles
The beautiful Gardens at Versailles

Hall of Mirrors

The Louvre

Marie Antoinettes Room at Versailles.

Boat Ride at Sunset




Sacre Coeur
Cool soccer tricks at Sacre Coeur

The best crepe Ever!
The back side of Notre Dame

Paris is Lovely! What more can I say? We saw so much! I loved Versailles. I had never been there before and thought it was so cool. I textiles in Versailles alone were amazing. I could have spent hours in the gardens. They were gorgeous. I also loved the boat ride on the river Seine. It is a pretty touristy thing to do but I loved it. It was a lovely night and the sun was setting which made for some beautiful pictures.

6 comments:

Livi said...

I am INSANELY jealous. You look so glamorous and beautiful in every shot. You and Europe definitely agree with each other. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time! Love you!

Katie M. said...

Your photos are making me awfully homesick for a stroll on the Champ e llyses (I know I just slaughtered the spelling)... paris is wonderful. And I think you could totally pull off living there- ponder on that-- I agree with Livi- you and Europe are a good match, my friend.

You are beautiful! Ciao

Katie M. said...

Your photos are making me awfully homesick for a stroll on the Champ e llyses (I know I just slaughtered the spelling)... paris is wonderful. And I think you could totally pull off living there- ponder on that-- I agree with Livi- you and Europe are a good match, my friend.

You are beautiful! Ciao

Paige said...

I'm so glad you posted so many pictures so I can vicariously visit Paris with you. What a blast!

s.s. bazodi said...

FUN! your wide leg pants look great!!!! I miss you and am sad I couldn't meet up. Stinks not having a car.

s.s. bazodi said...

FUN! your wide leg pants look great!!!! I miss you and am sad I couldn't meet up. Stinks not having a car.