
We get a week off for Thanksgiving this year! Dang we are lucky. Thank you BYU-I. Jane and I are heading to Seattle on Saturday. I am so ready to play with my sisters and my parents all week long. And maybe I'll get to see some old friends. I am excited to cook with my mom, shop with the girls, get crafty in the basement, get warm by the fire, sleep is my comfy bed, and breath in the fresh Seattle air. I just hope I can survive this week. There is still so much to do before I leave. And I'll have to be productive over Thanksgiving break too. The school work load never seems to end. Sheesh.
What are you're Thanksgiving plans?
3 comments:
We are going to Spokompton for a whole Week! YEAH! I think everyone is needing this break! I can't wait! you're break plans sound divine! love love! K
Old friends, old friends!!!
Andy is cooking the bird and everyone is heading over to our house.
Call me for a good time shopping. hee hee
I want to come to the Metcalf house for Thanksgiving!! I bet it is so stinkin' fun. Maybe Lily could marry one of your nephews or something, and I could get invited to family parties . . .
Post a Comment