a job that lets me sew! Working at the sewing lab on campus is the BEST. I can do homework, work on my countless sewing projects, and test my knowledge of sewing while answering students questions(that last part is the hardest). Last night I finished my 3rd apron and I think it's the cutest yet. After work I went to show my friend what I made and there was this random dude on her couch and he Laughed at me. What a punk! What is with guys that make fun of girls for sewing. Sheesh. Oh well. ha ha. I am proud of my creations.
P.S. I AM SO STINKIN EXCITED FOR SEASON 4 PROJECT RUNWAY TO START. TONIGHT! PARTY EVERY WED. NIGHT. BOO YA.
2 comments:
I am so grateful for your job too! What a blessing! So fun! Please post some of your creations! My mom sent me tons, I mean tons of really cute Christmas fabric and I don't know what to do with it! Inspiration please!
please post pictures!!
Post a Comment