Missy was in LA for work and she extended her trip for a day so we could hang out. I am so glad she did! I drove up to LA and picked her up from her hotel. We spent the morning to afternoon in Venice. We walked the Venice canals with are so pretty! Next we went to Abbott Kinney which is a street in Venice full of the coolest shops and restaurants. The place oozes coolness. We took our time going into whatever store looked appealing. Missy even found a bag to use as a diaper bag for her baby on the way. We got lunch at GTA and it was soo good! The cookie was so amazing we went back later for more.
With a couple more hours to kill before I dropped her off at the airport we went to the Getty Villa in Malibu. I'd only been to the Getty but the Villa was equally gorgeous and amazing. We loved walked around that museum.
Perfect day with Missy.















No comments:
Post a Comment