Friday, April 26, 2013

Nanny trip to Vegas

In February I drove the kids I nanny out to their house in Vegas for the weekend. Their parents met us there later on that weekend. It was a breeze of a drive and once we got there the kids all went off in different directions meeting up with friends or having friends come over. Saturday afternoon I snuck away for a couple of hours to meet up with my girlfriends who had come in for the afternoon to shop.. they'd been in St. George. It was so nice to see them. One night the 16 threw a party and it brought me back to high school days. What a funny time... ya know?! The 16 year old and I also went and saw that Nicholas Sparks movie and we were all giggly and stuff the whole time. the best.

IMG_6618 IMG_6636 IMG_6633IMG_6646

No comments: