I had to work in SF on a Friday and decided to extend my trip for the weekend so I could hang out with Bitty in the city. She and her husband are new to SF too. We had the best time and she is a dream host. She picked me up from work on Friday night and we went shopping downtown. We went to Burma Superstar (thanks for the rec. cami) for dinner and it was over an hour wait. It was late and we were starving but still wanted to eat there. We decided to eat dessert before dinner while we waited for our table. I really wanted to try Bi Rite so we drove out to grab a scoop. The line was long for that too! But wow worth it! I can't wait to go back and try another flavor. Burma Superstar was awesome too.
Saturday we rented bikes at Blazin Saddles and met up with some friends to ride across the bridge. It was a gorgeous warm January day. How lucky! And felt so good to be outside. Everyone was out enjoying the weather. I loved the bridge. I've never done anything in SF besides work so it was really fun for me to explore the touristy sites. We ate lunch at Boudin after the ride. And then Bitty and I went to some fun boutiques in the afternoon.
Other stops we made:
Drove down Lombard street (curviest street in SF)
Visited Coit Tower
Ate dinner at Starbelly: incredible!!!
Attempted dessert at Smitten but it was closed so we got donuts at Bob's Donuts. Amazing.
I can't wait to go back and visit!















2 comments:
I love SF. And Bitty is the Cutest! I thought Bi-rite lives to the hype, too. Love these pictures!
my heart is so happy! i love Bitty!!!!! so glad you got to extend your weekend there. good move. i need SF.
Post a Comment