Monday, December 3, 2012

holiday installation

For two weeks we went to all 5 Cartier stores and set up their Holiday windows and merchandized the floor. It was exhausting but a lot of fun. I loved being apart of it. 

Topanga Canyon
IMG_4538
Lunch at Neiman Marcus
IMG_4541
Costa Mesa.. til 1:30 am
IMG_4542 IMG_4543 IMG_4548
Beverly Hills
IMG_4573 IMG_4575 IMG_4588
I stayed at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills because we worked so late that night. It was a really cool hotel. And if I'm going to stay in a hotel room by myself I might as well take some mirror pics.
IMG_4593 IMG_4597 IMG_4606 IMG_4620

5 comments:

julieb said...

coolest job ever

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

you are so awesome kristine! and I am LOVING your hair!!! What an amazing job. sooo does that mean you get a killer discount on those handbags? Um, yes please!

Jane said...

champ.ion. you were a work horse all week. i wish i had been able to stay in that hotel with you.

Katelyn said...

Kristine! You are so talented and beautiful! I am so happy for you and your new job! Miss you always!

brightbit said...

your job is so beyond cool. can't handle how much i love your hair. you look like gwyneth paltrow, except prettier because you're kristine.