http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079448/
I love documentaries!!!I am totally going to check these out!Here are my top 3 that you have to watch!!They are all the most amazing survival stories..."The Endurance""Touching the void""Stranded: I'v come from a plane that crashed in the mountains." (this story was made into a motion picture, but I like the doc better. it has interviews from the actual people...)
The Last Lions!
GREAT round up. Such a good sunday night tradition.Not a documentary, but you should watch it cause it's based on a true story: The First Grader
I saw "the First Grader" too. Loved it.
I am a documentary junkie, I would say top 3 for me areWaste landVanishing of the beesThe Covethey are not very feel good movies but super interesting. I loved reading the comments now I have more documentary to add to my que.If you haven't watched Temple Grandin its a must see.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079448/
I love documentaries!!!
I am totally going to check these
out!
Here are my top 3 that you have to watch!!
They are all the most amazing survival stories...
"The Endurance"
"Touching the void"
"Stranded: I'v come from a plane that crashed in the mountains."
(this story was made into a motion picture, but I like the doc better. it has interviews from the actual people...)
The Last Lions!
GREAT round up. Such a good sunday night tradition.
Not a documentary, but you should watch it cause it's based on a true story: The First Grader
I saw "the First Grader" too. Loved it.
I am a documentary junkie, I would say top 3 for me are
Waste land
Vanishing of the bees
The Cove
they are not very feel good movies but super interesting. I loved reading the comments now I have more documentary to add to my que.
If you haven't watched Temple Grandin its a must see.
Post a Comment