Agreed. It's ridiculous and unrealistic that I refer to Beyonce as "my girl".I don't even talk about her by name, just as my girl.
OK. go to Target and buy Beyonce's newest concert DVD for 4. It is sooooo amazing. I die i die. and it has the making of all her new videos including "Countdown" which is my most favorite song and vid from 4. Oh, Christine, I love your love of B.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Agreed. It's ridiculous and unrealistic that I refer to Beyonce as "my girl".
I don't even talk about her by name, just as my girl.
OK. go to Target and buy Beyonce's newest concert DVD for 4. It is sooooo amazing. I die i die. and it has the making of all her new videos including "Countdown" which is my most favorite song and vid from 4. Oh, Christine, I love your love of B.
Post a Comment