Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MFR 2011 Minute to Win it!

Annie and Kenyon put together Minute to Win it reunion style. Ever try getting an oreo from your forehead to your mouth with out using your hands? It is Not pretty.
Try wrapping an entire roll of toilet paper around someone in a minute or less. challenging!!

Winnnnners!



Check out Jackson's concentration!



It was a perfect game night for such large group of people. nice work A & K!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

First reation, Jane! Your hair is SO LONG!

#2. I LOVE YOUR FAMILY! I'm going to write this stuff down because we are definitely going to need this kind of entertainment with my in-laws for Christmas this year. They aren't exactly "steele's" so I need to bring some tricks up my sleeves to keep them busy! :-)

Jessica Tingey Hansen said...

That picture of you is so cute. Your family is so fun!