Tuesday, May 31, 2011

365

i moved here a year ago from slc. this is shauna and i memorial day in huntington beach 2010. i can't believe how fast and how long a year can seem at the same time. blows my mind.

7 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

WHOOOOOOOOOA- back to blonde hair??? Did I miss something....?

Love it! and ya, this year was draaagging but now that It's over I can say that it flew by! Glad it's over.

jane said...

crazy how time flies!

you look beautiful in this pic, btw

H C M said...

I would love to hear more about what you have learned this year, how you have changed, how you have been blessed, how you survived, etc. In some ways it seems more than a year, and in other way it zoomed by.

H C M said...

Ditto with jane's comment. Is it the blonde, or is it just an awesome pic?

Jane said...

what a year! it's flown. and i still miss you like crazy. way cute pic. you've come a long way and i'm glad you are happy.

David said...

we're glad you're here.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe it's already been a year!