we went bowling for our work party last weekend. it was a really good idea. the bowling alley was fancy and clean. and the food was cool appetizer food (not greasy pizza bowling food). there were lots of high fives and name chants (which are my Favorite!!!). So it was a really good party. I think I made a fool of myself though. I was dancing and being all thug every time jayz came on and my (non-white) co-workers kept chanting "Go white girl! Go white girl." And now all they want to do is go clubbing with me! haha.

2 pics of me and the receptionist. We're pals.


3 comments:
Who knew? That sounds like fun.
BOAD!!!!
I love bowling, it's a genius work party.
and you really are the best to bowl with. Remember that one time you were singing EVERY WORD to EVERY SONG (top 40) that came on? I was dying.
H'what?!! Jamie?! We used to be roommates! I love love love here. I am so happy that employment has brought you two together. Give her a big hug from me.
Post a Comment