PJs for me too!? Just kidding I am sooooo excited to use my new oven mit! I am going to sew with my girlfriend Nicole...guess what we are sewing...baby leg warmers!!! I can't wait!
LOVE the apron!!! was it easy? ok like, beginner easy? I ordered my sewing machine last week and it should be coming soon! If you have any fun EASY no brainer things to try out let me know! When we move my mom is coming down and said she'd teach me the in's & out's of curtains. i hope im not a failure...
7 comments:
Sew cute ! :)
Sewing centrale
love the apron!
So cute. I can't wait to see the pants. Thanks so much. The kids are going to love them and I will too.
PJs for me too!? Just kidding I am sooooo excited to use my new oven mit! I am going to sew with my girlfriend Nicole...guess what we are sewing...baby leg warmers!!! I can't wait!
the apron is beautiful! thanks for posting pictures! 10 pajama pants! dang girl. you did sew your brains out!
LOVE the apron!!! was it easy? ok like, beginner easy? I ordered my sewing machine last week and it should be coming soon! If you have any fun EASY no brainer things to try out let me know! When we move my mom is coming down and said she'd teach me the in's & out's of curtains. i hope im not a failure...
Post a Comment